Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Three Things Thursday week 15



Prom…Who did I go with? What did I wear? Details…
Lets see i only went to Junior prom. I didn't have a date so i went with a few friends,i wore a green dress that was sparkly and got glitter all over my friends car, we only stayed for a little while before heading to 7-11.


First long trip in the car that I can remember?
My grandma took us to Newport, OR. To see Keiko at the Oregon Coast aquarium. For those of you who don't know hes was the whale in Free Willy. I remember having a blast on this trip. It was only a 3 or 4 hour drive but at 7 or 8 that seemed like forever.

A Date I’d Love to Go on with Hubby?
Honestly right now getting to see him would be wonderful so we could do anything and i would be happy as a clam. A day just the 2 of us would be amazing. Since i know those will be few and far between when he is home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment