Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Our little Girls

I have been trying to write a blog about the girls for a few days and just keep getting stuck and cant finish it for some crazy reason. I love my daughters more then anything and am having a hard time putting my feelings in to words. So i decided to stop trying. So here are my little girls Emmalynn will be 3 November 21st and Alyssa will be 3 November 30th. That makes them 9 days apart. They might not both be mine by blood but no one can take the love i have for both of them. My girls will never question my love and i hope Alyssa will never feel like i love her sister more because tho i loved Emmalynn first i love them both the same. I am so lucky to say that i have 2 little girls. Mommy Loves you Emmalynn and Alyssa.



No comments:

Post a Comment