Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Reading list

April Reading Goal... Read at Least 8 books. I also want to read something that's not a contemporary Romance.
Well I didn't read 8 books it was a very busy and slow reading month. I also didnt read anything that isnt a contemporary Romance. Better luck meeting my goal in may:)

Books I finished
Wanting More by Jennifer Foor
Saving Us by Jennifer Foor
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

Total Books Read this year to Date... 31 Different Books

Books left to reach my goal.. I have hit and surpassed my original goal of 30 books but i changed my goal to 100 books this year so i still 69 books short of that goal.

May Reading Goal... Read at Least 5 books. I also want to read something that's not a contemporary Romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment