Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

January Book List Recap

At the beginning of the month i posted a list of the books i wanted to read this will be my recap of what i actually read. 
January List
Heist Society by Ally Carter 
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
I'd tell you i love you, But then I'd have to kill you by Ally Carter
The Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Chbosky 
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Initiation by L.J. Smith
Fallen by Lauren Kate 
Matched by Ally Condie 
    Books I started and Didn't finish
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Chbosky
    Heist Society by Ally Carter
    Books I Read
    13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
    The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
    I'd tell you i love you, But then I'd have to kill you by Ally Carter
     Cross my heart and hope to spy by Ally Carter

    All the books i finished i would recommend to my friends and readers.
    I would love to hear what your reading

    No comments:

    Post a Comment