Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

I love wearing high heels what I don't love is how they leave my feet feeling at the end of the day. With Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles that is a feeling of the past. My husband is over 6 inches taller then me allowing me to wear super high heels and still be shorter then him and I often do with the tallest heels in my closet being 6inches and having none less then 3inches. The only problem with this we always have toddlers and chasing toddler in heels of any hight makes you feet hurt that much more. I can now wear my 3-4inch heels when I am with my toddler and it not feel like my feel are going to fall off after a few hours. So ladies of you are sick of your feet hurting grab a pair of Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles you highest heels and strut your stuff!!!! I mean really what do you have to lose??   
Even my 2.5 year old loves these when strutting her stuff in mommy's heels:) 



  • I received this product to try from influnster 

No comments:

Post a Comment