Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What im reading

Its no secret that i have a love affair with books. They are my escape when i have had a bad day and i need a few minutes to reset. Books have always been a safe place for me. I under stand that may sound silly but bring able to lose my self in a book has gotten me through some extremely hard times. One of my goal for the new year is to read at least 30 books this year. I am pretty sure i will have no problem doing that because in December I finished 6 new books and reread a few others including reading some of the new ones again.

My December Reading list

  • Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
  • Glimmer by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
  • Glow by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • Just for Now by Abbi Glines





 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment